Superwool XTRA: for Thermal Ceramics – contact your local supplier
NEW Superwool® XTRA™ low bio-persistent fibre.
- NEW Superwool® XTRA™ low bio-persistent fibre
- Exonerated from carcinogen classification within Europe and not classified as hazardous by IARC or under any national regulations on a global basis
- Our new fibre has been proven in targeted applications, with over 3 years success. Read our case study to find out more.
- Proven to perform better than RCF with most industrial furnace pollutants, especially alkali metals. The only exonerated fibre on the market with this performance
- With Higher thermal expansion, Superwool® XTRA™ heals shrinkage gaps in the furnace insulation as the furnace heats up. Take a look at our video to see the expansion in action.
- High melting point for high over temperature protection (>1650°C)
- Designed to replace RCF 1400°C applications
- Different from anything else available in the market place due to its chemical formulation
- Superwool® XTRA™ does not form crystalline silica when exposed to high temperatures
Our Superwool® XTRA™ A fibre is available in multiple forms:
The Safety Data Sheets for our Superwool® XTRA™ bio-persistent fibres can be found here.
Providing low biopersistent high temperature thermal insulation for specialised applications in:
- Iron & Steel
*Selected applications only, please contact your local Thermal Ceramics expert to discuss all applications for Superwool® XTRA™
Superwool® XTRA™ is made from a unique chemistry composition that allows exceptional high temperature performance and is exonerated from Carcinogen classification in Europe.
It’s in a class of its own.
Contact us today to learn more about using Superwool® XTRA™ in your thermal management application.