Monolithic Refractory Solutions
We offer Thermal Ceramics’ monolithic insulating materials in a wide range of engineered formulations for use as hot face or backing linings in challenging thermal environments. The range includes products that can be cast, gunned, rammed, poured, plastered, pumped and shot-creted.
Our monolithic insulating products are made from alumina silicate and silicon carbide with graded cement and binders. Formulations available include low cement, medium cement, aluminium resistant, clay bonded, phosphate bonded, dry vibratory and special formulations for custom applications.
The main features of our monolithic products are:
- Wide choice of engineered formulations and application methods ensures optimum performance in individual applications
- Excellent resistance to thermal shock, mechanical impact and molten metals
- Strong, lightweight, effective insulator
Typical applications for our ceramic monolithic insulating materials include:
- Joint free linings for aluminium lining applications
- Tube seals in heaters and boilers for petrochemical and power generation applications
- General furnace, boiler and kiln lining applications
We help customers solve thermal insulation challenges including advising on optimum product specification and lining design. To discuss your requirements with one of our applications team, please contact us.